Our newest chamber design supports rolling a wheelchair directly into this portable hyperbaric chamber. We utilize medical-grade components and innovative technology integrated. This Hyperbaric chamber offers an upgraded 10 LPM oxygen generator producing 95% to 97% oxygen purity for the most effective treatments and able to deliver compressed oxygen at 1.3 ATA. Our system offers a dehumidifier at no additional cost to make your sessions more comfortable. Our system has been built with safety in mind offers an emergency pressure relief button and dual pressure gauges both inside and outside and redundant pressure regulators to maintain consistent circulatory air flow within the chamber during treatments.
Our advanced hyperbaric oxygen systems offer premium features that our competitors do not offer at competitive pricing. With a standard Air cooler to increase comfort and a 10 LPM Oxygen concentrator as a standard feature. Our research and design team has worked hard to provide you with the most innovative features for your therapy.
We believe no other hyperbaric chamber manufacturer can claim they have a more rigid test plan than ours. Our test systems have been running for over 5 years continuously at over 3 times the pressure which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The hyperbaric chamber reservoir bag is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant.
With Internal and external pressure gauges to keep the user informed of the current pressurization level and again a feature that some of our competitors at 3 times the price do not provide. One should always have the ability to safely view what pressure the chamber is operating at to avoid any possible early exit of the chamber and subsequent chamber damage.
Our units are made to last 25 to 30 years and can be used continuously with durable triple heat-welded seams, medical-grade materials, and a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap that makes our Hyperbaric chamber unit stand above our competition. Our units have many certifications as listed below.
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system.
ISO 13485 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to provide medical devices and related services that consistently meet customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
Many of our customers comment on how happy they are to have chosen our hyperbaric chamber and are just so grateful we can provide such high quality at an affordable price. Be careful when choosing a hyperbaric chamber system. When considering this type of purchase for your health, you want to choose a product from a company the will provide you with the best quality and service in addition to a product that will provide effective treatments for years to come.
Call our hotline for any questions! 630-634-7500 to speak to one of our oxygen specialists and learn more about our superior hyperbaric chamber systems.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber Features:
- Three Year Warranty
- Delivers 95%+ Oxygen under pressure via a face mask or nasal cannula
- Plenty of room for comfort and to be able to move around.
- Designed to support 1 individual.
- Seams are triple heat welded and be assured that no toxic glues are required nor utilized.
- 3 transparent viewport windows allow for ambient light and monitoring from multiple viewpoints.
- Can be operated alone, without assistance.
- Our unique system prevents carbon dioxide build-ups and filters pollutants down to the micron level.
- Features a proprietary 2-zipper system with a center flap providing a seal with leak protection and durability to last a lifetime.
- The unique design of pressure relief valves both internally and externally allows for depressurization from inside or outside the chamber.
- Includes an emergency valve on the chamber to speed the depressurization in an emergency.
- Delivers safe and effective Oxygen sessions at 1.3 ATA and 4.3 PSI.
- An internal pressure gauge is equipped so the user can observe the pressure while inside the chamber. The unit has both internal and external pressure gauges.
- Quick connect Internal steel frame allows entry into the unit without the unit collapsing on top of you and holds the shape when the unit not in use.
- The included air dehumidifier is designed to make your experience more comfortable. This is a premium feature offered at no additional cost.
- Our materials are certified non-toxic medical grade extra strength 3 layer 44 oz. TPU embodied with a PET polyester material (used for years by NASA in space suits). All Non-Toxic.
- Provides Double Deck Windows for additional strength.
- Can be operated continuously and safely while reducing carbon dioxide buildup.
- Provides the best quality and features in this price range and rivals many units at double the price.
- Includes video setup training, Quick Tips guides for usage, and Customer support for any questions during acquaintance with the unit in addition to ongoing support.
- Apply for 6 month financing contact us for details.
Fast Shipping to your door by FedEx.
- Best pricing in the marketplace.
- An optional Air Conditioning system can be ordered that would ensure a cool experience well beyond the capabilities of the air cooling system.
We sell internationally and can provide our systems to your international voltage and plug type requirements.
Superior Quality is our primary concern with certifications and long term testing:
Our test systems have been running for over 5 years continuously at a much higher pressure which is over 43,000 hours with no faults. Once you feel the thickness and ruggedness of our materials, you will be amazed at the value you have received. The Hyperbaric Chamber reservoir is rated to last a whopping 39 years if used 1 hour per day and 5 days per week. Our manufacturing has been certified as ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO13485 compliant. We have had some customers tell us stories of purchasing used chambers from our competitors on eBay or other mediums only to find they had leakage. So why buy a used system when you can have a new one and have peace of mind knowing that you are purchasing the best in both quality and features to hold the test of time. We have thousands of satisfied system owners all over the globe internationally enjoying the benefits of our systems.
|OXYGEN HEALTH SYSTEMS HYPERBARIC OXYGEN CHAMBER 4000 WHEEL CHAIR READY SPECIFICATIONS|
|★ 1.3 ATA | 4.3 PSI | 32 KPA
★ High strength double-sided 44 oz medical grade TPU/ polyester material.
★ Certified Non-Toxic/Eco-Friendly
★ Safe/One-Person operation
★ Warranty 3 Years
★ 3 Windows – 1 on each side except rear.
|Oxygen Concentrator||42 lbs||640 Watt||13″ L x 12″ W x 24″ H||★ FDA Approved
★ PSA molecular sieve high technology.
★ Non-Toxic and ECO-Friendly.
★ 20 PSI @ 95% Purity.
★ Continuous flow oxygen production, no oxygen tank required.
★ 640 Watt (10 Amps) Heavy-duty motor.
★ Warranty 3 Years.
|Quiet Compressor||52 lbs||620 Watt||15″ L x 9.5″ W x 10.2″ H||★ 110 LPM.
★ Super adsorption activated filters.
★ Double inlet and outlet filters.
★ 3 Years Warranty.
|Dehumidifier||11 lbs||300 Watt||9″ L x 5″ W x 11″ H||★ 3 Years Warranty.
★ Reduces humidity level to keep you comfortable.
|Total Watts||1560 Watt|
|All Equipment Voltage||110v-120v ( 220V available upon request)|
|Certificates||CE, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485|
|AC Unit||67 lbs||550 Watt||13″W x 16″L x 22″H||★ Temp. Range（℃）: -5~30 (Water)|
|Grounding Wire||0.023 lbs|
RELIABLE PATENTED ZIPPER SYSTEM
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL PRESSURE GAUGE
Emergency Pressure Relief Valve
The system includes the following items:
|Oil-Free Air Compressor|
|Oxygen Concentrator 10 liter/min|
|A muffler designed to reduce noise in the chamber|
|2 Oxygen Masks, 2 Headsets, and 2 Nasal Cannulas included to breathe oxygen directly.|
|LED Interior Lighting System|
|Finger Pulse Oximeter to measure blood oxygen saturation|