“Work Out” – Without Working Out… use NASAs technology and get amazing proven health results in just 15 To 30 minutes 3 Times A Week.
|Used by professional athletes to reduce their warm-up time by 50%|
|Especially effective for those moving into their senior years|
CALL US FOR BEST PRICING – 630-451-8821
Benefits You’ll Receive From Your VBS 4000 Professional 800W Vibration Machine Include:
- Better Circulation… Increasing the amount of the circulation of your blood in your body will help the cardiovascular system as well as your muscles and arterial blood vessels through the entire body as well as improving the delivery of oxygen enriched blood to your arms and legs.
- Enhanced Muscle Strength… Decreases fatigue and risk of injury
- Greater Flexibility… Allows you greater freedom of movement and improved posture
- Increased Range Of Motion… Reduces weak muscles and stiffness
- Stimulates Core Conditioning… Tightens abs, improves posture and increases the correct distribution of body weight
- Better Stability and Balance… As we age, balance becomes more difficult if we dont counter the natural tendency of the body to lose its sense of balance
- Increases Metabolism… Increases the bodys ability to shed excess weight
- Increased Bone Density… Results in stronger, healthier bones that are then less susceptible to breaks and fractures
- Stress Reduction… Reduced stress means less irritability, worry, nervousness and illnesses from excessive stress
- Stimulates Lymphatic Flow… Increases nutrients to the bodys cells as well as more effective elimination of waste products
- Decreases Cellulite… Less cellulite means less toxins being retained in the body
- Increases Natural Collagen Production… Increased protein for smoother skin, healthier eyes, tendons, organs, nails and cellular health
- Tones Muscles and Body Conditioning… Increased strength, more lean muscle mass and improved endurance
- 2 Motors-Tri. Oscillating / Linear 120 Speeds
- Platform Amplitude: 10mm
- Operating Frequencies: 1 Hz to 60 Hz
- Machine Height: 58″
- Base Height: 8.5″
- Motor Horsepower: 2.0 hp Heavy Duty
- Motor Wattage: 800
- Programmed Settings: 3 built in
- USB Stick- 6 programs, hundreds available
- Machine Color: Black with Blue Lights
- Machine Weight: 126 lbs
- Frame Construction: Steel
- Footprint: 26″ x 20″
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- 2.8 – 15.4 Grams of Force (G’s)
- Large Platform / Plate (27″ x 20″ size) Larger platform sizes allow you to spread out on the machine which gives you better vibration and more control. It allows you to better do things like push-ups or by spreading your legs wider you can get more up and down movement just like you would on a larger teeter totter compared to a short one!
- 60 Speed Settings (For each motor!)
- User Friendly Digital Control Panel
- New digital more advanced control panel
- Heart-Rate Monitor on Handle Bars
- Triangular Oscillation Amplitude: 0-10 mm
- Triangular Oscillation Frequency: 5 Hz-15 Hz
- Tri-Planer Vibration Amplitude: 2 mm
- Tri-Planer Vibration Frequency: 15-40 Hz
- Dual Mode Amplitude: 1-10 mm
- Dual Mode Frequency: 25-50 Hz
- Safe to Operate: UL/TUV Listed
- 110V, 60Hz for operation within US and Canada – Just plugs into any ordinary outlet!
- Maximum Load Weight: 400lbs
- Machine stands 5 feet tall when fully assembled
- Arm Bands Included – Great for stability or upper body workouts
- Leveling legs on the bottom make it easy to have it perfectly balanced to work on any floor
- Overall machine size when assembled: 56.5″ height x 30″width x 32″ depth
- Complete Package – Includes machine with all accessories, power cable, any screws / tools needed for assembly, and instruction manual. Assembly is very easy and takes only about 30 minutes. (Just securing the top and bottom together)
- 126 LBS Shipping Weight – it is packaged in 2 boxes
- Full 1 Year Warranty / 2 Year Warranty on Parts
This is an incredible Whole Body viration machine. We have had our researches test many Whole Body Viration machines. Nothing could compare to this machine in terms of quality and effect.
I had previously thought that the Power plate was the reference machine in terms of vibrational therapy. However I would definitely have this machine over a power plate any day.
Tone and firm
Hundreds of muscle contractions per minute create an effective workout to tone muscles.
Lose weight and increasing lean muscle mass
Increasing lean muscle mass makes the body more fuel efficient by burning more calories throughout the entire day; not just during a workout. The more calories the body is able to burn, the higher the potential is for dramatic weight loss.
Improve flexibility, range of motion, balance, and mobility
The vibration causes your muscles to react to imbalance, strengthening muscles while increasing flexibility in muscles, joints, and ligaments.
Toning muscles and increased lymphatic drainage can help fight off cellulite.
Firm and tone the skin
Tighter muscles and an increased circulation can help to tighten the skin.
Increase bone density
Increasing bone mineral density while using the VBX is a viable solution to prevent further bone loss and to help combat osteoporosis.
Increase circulation and lymphatic drainage
Helping to cleanse toxic buildup from the body and increase oxygenation in the blood.
Reduce pain and stiffness
Increased circulation, lymphatic drainage, and increased muscle strength may alleviate symptoms of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other pain.
Elevate HGH and serotonin while decreasing cortisol (a hormone produced by stress)
Elevated levels of HGH can help the body heal and repair after injury or surgery. Elevated levels of serotonin helps to create a feeling of well being. Decrease in cortisol can reduce belly fat caused by stress.
Neuromuscular re-education when applicable
Such as with MS, CP, or after a stroke.
Rehabilitation from injury
Re-strengthening muscles after injury, illness, or surgery.
Triangular Oscillation Vibration
The Triangular Oscillation System (T.O.S.) vibrates at the correct megahertz(s) from a medical and body toning standpoint, and uses a lift mechanism along with vibration. It vibrates in the 30HZ – 60Hz range. The T.O.S. system used by the VBX WBV WHOLE BODY VIBRATION MACHINE generates systematic involuntary muscle contraction with less G force than the “piston” systems. This stimulates receptors in the Achilles tendon called golgi bodies that stimulate nerve receptors which track up to the cerebellum (the part of the brain that is responsible for balance). This pleasant rocking and rolling action causes the brain to tell the muscles of your body to actively contract to maintain its equilibrium, thus creating a therapeutic and muscle toning workout.
Beware of “research” (these days, research begins with a G and ends with an oogle) Most machines on the market are violent, inexpensive (to make) machines and have wonderful websites touting terms such as G-Force, Level 1, 2 and 3 machines etc, with wonderful websites and wonderful reviews written by the company itself; with a convenient link at the bottom of each “expert article” to their specific brand.
Exposing the Myth’s Of High G-Force
Some whole body vibrations machines claim that more G-force is better boasting upwards to 17.4 g’s of acceleration and beyond.
Before we dispel this potentially harmful myth, lets briefly define G-force and look at international safety standards along with common sense.
One “g” is equal to earths gravitational field, or an acceleration of 9.8 meters per second per second. Frequency corresponds to the number of cycles delivered per second.
Levels of vibration are typically considered as a function of magnitude (G-force), which depends on the frequency (Hz), amplitude (usually measured in millimeters) and the weight of the person. Plus the duration of exposure (time) and type of vibration (pivotal/oscillating, linear/vertical, etc.) is an important factor. Pivotal or oscillating motions are much gentler and beneficial than the pounding of an “up and down” vertical or linear machine which can be hard on the back and joints.
The Dangers of High G-Force Whole Body Vibration Machines
The acceleration magnitudes used in some of our competitors whole body vibration machines can be as high as 17.4 or even 22.0g which is well beyond the limits recommended for human tolerance by ISO 2631 and OSHA standards, and can be considered dangerous to use, especially for the elderly or young. These ridiculously high G-forces are even beyond the safety limits set by NASA and the U.S. Air force. Consider for example that the space shuttle is calibrated to stay close to only 3 g’s on the takeoff and re-entry into the earth’s atmosphere. Fighter pilots need special anti-G suits to withstand G-forces over 8 or 9 g’s to prevent the pilots from fainting. And its generally considered that the average person could not survive a sustained G-force of over 15 g’s (for even a few minutes). It simply defies safety standards and even common sense to use such high g -forces.
What Is The Benefit To A Dual Motor Machine?
Purchasing a Dual Motor VBX 4000l 800W Vibration Machine allows you to quite literally get twice the benefits out of the machine! Each type of vibration in a vibration plate machine helps your body focus on specific benefits. Lets break this down motor by motor:
The Oscillation motor allows the machine to pivot back and forth like a see-saw. As one foot goes up the other does down. This type of vibration has proven to show many more results with lymphatic drainage, aid weight loss and improve fast twitch muscles.
The triplanar motor moves the machine in a spiral type motion. Much like your cell phone would vibrate on a table top, your machines plate will do the same. This means it moves less distance, but can be very quick movements. This type of motion is great for increasing muscle strength, bone density and helps with inflammation.
You can easily see now that you understand what each motor does, why getting a single motor machine limits you and the benefits you can derive from your machine!