Neutralize free radicals & reduce oxidative stress. The leading antioxidant ACG Glutathione is the first GSH Intra-oral spray providing rapid absorption, unsurpassed anti-oxidation & improved cellular function. Enjoy a fresh mint taste. Superior efficacy.
2 oz formulas: Provides 30 days of support when administered at the standard dose (6 sprays, twice daily)
4 oz formulas: Provides 60 days of support when administered at the standard dose (6 sprays, twice daily)
Importance of Glutathione
One of the most important antioxidants in the body, glutathione supports healthy detoxification and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.*
ACG Gluthatione Case Study
ACG Gluthathione Extra Strength has been shown in an independent study to increase levels of GSH by 10% in 7 hours.
The Magnitude of Glutathione Deficiency
“There is an epidemic deficiency of glutathione in patients today. In fact, glutathione deficiency is found in almost all chronically ill patients.”
Charles M. Scott, M.D.
– ACG Glutathione Extra Strength is rapidly absorbed, delivering the power of each ingredient in the most effective manner possible.*
Dosing flexibility –
Oral spray administrations allows for dosage flexibility by individual need.
No unpleasant side effects
– no GI discomfort.*
– no capsules or tablets; easily portable; simply spray, swish and swallow.
– ACG Glutathione has a pleasant taste with a hint of natural mint.
All products are:
|Item number||Dosage form||Available sizes||Serving size|
|700||Intra-oral Spray||2 FL OZ / 60 ML||12 sprays by mouth twice daily|
|705||4 FL OZ / 120 ML|
GSH IS CRITICAL IN MANY CELLULAR REACTIONS
- GSH reacts with various physiological metabolites such as, estrogen, prostaglandins, leukotrienes, and chemicals, such as bromobenzene and counteracts acetaminophen overdose
- GSH interacts with Nitric oxide and both have critical roles regulating lipids, glucose, and amino acid utilization
- GSH is involved with the removal of the carcinogen, Formaldehyde, from the body
- GSH is required for the prostaglandin H2 pathways
- GSH inhibits Influenza virus infection
- GSH is involved in many other important metabolic pathways, including protein metabolism
- GSH is required for the proliferation of cells, including lymphocytes and intestinal epithelial cells
- GSH plays an important role in spermatogenesis and sperm maturation
- GSH is essential for the activation of T-lymphocytes and polymorphonuclear leukocytes, and is required for cytokine production. GSH is important for successful immune responses when the host is immunologically challenged
- GSH is involved in the process of maintaining Vitamin C and E in the active metabolic forms
- Ballatori et al (2009) Glutathione dysregulation and the etiology and progression of human diseases. Biol Chem. 2009 March; 390(3): 191–214.
- Sies, H. (1999) Glutathione and its cellular functions. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 27:916-921.
- Guoyao Wu2, Yun-Zhong Fang, Sheng Yang, Joanne R. Lupton, and Nancy D. Turner. (2004) Glutathione Metabolism and Its Implications for Health. Am. Soc. Nut. Sci.
- Townsend, D. M., Tew, K. D. & Tapiero, H. (2003) The importance of glutathione in human disease. Biomed. Pharmacother. 57:145-155.
- Badaloo, A., Reid, M., Forrester, T., Heird, W. C. & Jahoor, F. (2002) Cysteine supplementation improves the erythrocyte glutathione synthesis rate in children with severe edematous malnutrition. Glutathione Metabolism and Its Implications for Health.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 76:646-652.
- Jones, D. P. (2002) Redox potential of GSH/GSSG couple: assay and biological significance. Methods Enzymol. 348:93-112.
- Lyons, J., Rauh-Pfeiffer, A., Yu, Y. M., Lu, X. M., Zurakowski, D., Tompkins, R. G., Ajami, A. M., Young, V. R. & Castillo, L. (2000) Blood glutathione synthesis rates in healthy adults receiving a sulfur amino acid-free diet. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 97:5071-5076.
- Yu, Y. M., Ryan, C. M., Fei, Z. W., Lu, X. M., Castillo, L., Schultz, J. T., Tompkins, R. G. & Young, V. R. (2002) Plasma L-5-oxoproline kinetics and whole blood glutathione synthesis rates in severely burned adult humans. Am. J. Physiol. 282:E247-E258.
- Lu, S. C. (2000) Regulation of glutathione synthesis. Curr. Top. Cell Regul. 36:95-116.
- Griffith, O. W. (1999) Biologic and pharmacologic regulation of mammalian glutathione synthesis. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 27:922-935.
- Canals, S., Casarejos, M. J., de Bernardo, S., Rodriguez-Martin, E. & Mena, M. A. (2003) Nitric oxide triggers the toxicity due to glutathione depletion in midbrain cultures through 12-lipoxygenase. J. Biol. Chem. 278:21542-21549.
- Johnson, A. T., Kaufmann, Y. C., Luo, S., Todorova, V. & Klimberg, V. S. (2003) Effect of glutamine on glutathione, IGF-1, and TGF-β1. J. Surg. Res. 111:222-228.
- Fang, Y. Z., Yang, S. & Wu, G. (2002) Free radicals, antioxidants, and nutrition. Nutrition 18:872-879.
- Lei, X. G. (2002) In vivo antioxidant role of glutathione peroxidase: evidence from knockout mice. Methods Enzymol. 347:213-225.
- Cai, J., Chen, Y., Seth, S., Furukawa, S., Compans, R. W. & Jones, D. P. (2003) Inhibition of influenza infection by glutathione. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 34:928-936.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Take 6 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
• Take 12 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
• Spray and swallow. You may take other Results RNA formulas immediately.
• Do not eat or drink for 2 minutes following.
• Take as recommended by your physician.
• Take twice daily to maintain optimal health.
Ultra-Pure Deionized Water, S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC), Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, L-Glutathione Tripeptides (Reduced), Lipoic Acid (R-Fraction), TMG (trimethylglycine).
Other Ingredients: Organic Peppermint (leaves) (Mentha x piperita), Ag
Take ACG Glutathione Extra Strength with the Total Body Detox System Extra Strength to provide additional support for natural detoxification.
Or purchase together in the Ultimate Body Detox System.
ADVANCED CELLULAR TECHNOLOGY
• Advanced Cellular Technology – delivers the power of each ingredient in the most eﬀective manner; promotes rapid absorption
• Absence of side eﬀects – no GI discomfort
• Intra-oral spray delivery – high patient compliance
• Maintenance application – can be taken daily for prophylaxis and support
PURITY AND QUALITY GUARANTEED
ACG Glutathione Extra Strength is produced under strict cGMP FDA guidelines for the manufacturing of dietary supplements. For purity and quality, ACG Glutathione Extra Strength contains no preservatives • no alcohol • no artificial coloring. For customer support, please call +1 (630) 216 – 4933
DISCLAIMER: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Individual results may vary. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.