The King of Antioxidants
Neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, increased glutathione enhances every system of the body, including the immune system and metabolism; optimizing health and energy levels.
A major advancement in Glutathione supplementation. ACG Glutathione Extra Strength is an intra-oral spray GSH that tastes great and has been proven by an independent clinical research firm to effectively increase intracellular levels of GSH by over 10% in only 7 hours.
Epidemic Glutathione Deficiency
“There is an epidemic deficiency of glutathione in patients today. In fact, glutathione deficiency is found in almost all chronically ill patients.”
Charles M. Scott, M.D.
Glutathione is Critical
Glutathione (GSH) is one of the most critical molecules of the entire body. As the most important intracellular antioxidant, GSH regulates all other antioxidants while preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species, such as free radicals and peroxides.
The Leading Glutathione
Extensive research confirms that supplementation of Glutathione is a crucial requirement for superior health, effective treatment and prevention of disease. ACG glutathione now makes oral supplementing possible.
The ability to effectively supplement GSH will be life-changing for your patients as they realize the substantial health benefits of optimizing GSH levels and minimizing oxidative stress levels; all with a simple intra-oral spray protocol.
The significant efficacy of ACG Glutathione Extra Strength is achieved by atomized oral spray delivery and the instant bioavailability of key molecules at the cellular level.
Advanced Cellular Technology
Pill and capsule Glutathione supplements are ineffective as the Glutathione is destroyed during the digestion process. ACG Glutathione delivers the power of each ingredient in the most effective manner possible; achieving maximum results without stomach discomfort or side effects.* ACG Glutathione is immediately absorbed, simple to take, and has a pleasant taste. Just spray, swish, and swallow.
Dosage form: Intra-oral Spray
Available sizes: 2 FL OZ / 60 ML & 4 FL OZ / 120 ML
Serving size: 12 sprays by mouth twice
GSH IS CRITICAL IN MANY CELLULAR REACTIONS
- GSH reacts with various physiological metabolites such as, estrogen, prostaglandins, leukotrienes, and chemicals, such as bromobenzene and counteracts acetaminophen overdose
- GSH interacts with Nitric oxide and both have critical roles regulating lipids, glucose, and amino acid utilization
- GSH is involved with the removal of the carcinogen, Formaldehyde, from the body
- GSH is required for the prostaglandin H2 pathways
- GSH inhibits Influenza virus infection
- GSH is involved in many other important metabolic pathways, including protein metabolism
- GSH is required for the proliferation of cells, including lymphocytes and intestinal epithelial cells
- GSH plays an important role in spermatogenesis and sperm maturation
- GSH is essential for the activation of T-lymphocytes and polymorphonuclear leukocytes, and is required for cytokine production. GSH is important for successful immune responses when the host is immunologically challenged
- GSH is involved in the process of maintaining Vitamin C and E in the active metabolic forms
- Ballatori et al (2009) Glutathione dysregulation and the etiology and progression of human diseases. Biol Chem. 2009 March; 390(3): 191–214.
- Sies, H. (1999) Glutathione and its cellular functions. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 27:916-921.
- Guoyao Wu2, Yun-Zhong Fang, Sheng Yang, Joanne R. Lupton, and Nancy D. Turner. (2004) Glutathione Metabolism and Its Implications for Health. Am. Soc. Nut. Sci.
- Townsend, D. M., Tew, K. D. & Tapiero, H. (2003) The importance of glutathione in human disease. Biomed. Pharmacother. 57:145-155.
- Badaloo, A., Reid, M., Forrester, T., Heird, W. C. & Jahoor, F. (2002) Cysteine supplementation improves the erythrocyte glutathione synthesis rate in children with severe edematous malnutrition. Glutathione Metabolism and Its Implications for Health.Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 76:646-652.
- Jones, D. P. (2002) Redox potential of GSH/GSSG couple: assay and biological significance. Methods Enzymol. 348:93-112.
- Lyons, J., Rauh-Pfeiffer, A., Yu, Y. M., Lu, X. M., Zurakowski, D., Tompkins, R. G., Ajami, A. M., Young, V. R. & Castillo, L. (2000) Blood glutathione synthesis rates in healthy adults receiving a sulfur amino acid-free diet. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 97:5071-5076.
- Yu, Y. M., Ryan, C. M., Fei, Z. W., Lu, X. M., Castillo, L., Schultz, J. T., Tompkins, R. G. & Young, V. R. (2002) Plasma L-5-oxoproline kinetics and whole blood glutathione synthesis rates in severely burned adult humans. Am. J. Physiol. 282:E247-E258.
- Lu, S. C. (2000) Regulation of glutathione synthesis. Curr. Top. Cell Regul. 36:95-116.
- Griffith, O. W. (1999) Biologic and pharmacologic regulation of mammalian glutathione synthesis. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 27:922-935.
- Canals, S., Casarejos, M. J., de Bernardo, S., Rodriguez-Martin, E. & Mena, M. A. (2003) Nitric oxide triggers the toxicity due to glutathione depletion in midbrain cultures through 12-lipoxygenase. J. Biol. Chem. 278:21542-21549.
- Johnson, A. T., Kaufmann, Y. C., Luo, S., Todorova, V. & Klimberg, V. S. (2003) Effect of glutamine on glutathione, IGF-1, and TGF-β1. J. Surg. Res. 111:222-228.
- Fang, Y. Z., Yang, S. & Wu, G. (2002) Free radicals, antioxidants, and nutrition. Nutrition 18:872-879.
- Lei, X. G. (2002) In vivo antioxidant role of glutathione peroxidase: evidence from knockout mice. Methods Enzymol. 347:213-225.
- Cai, J., Chen, Y., Seth, S., Furukawa, S., Compans, R. W. & Jones, D. P. (2003) Inhibition of influenza infection by glutathione. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 34:928-936.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Take 6 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
• Take 12 sprays by mouth, twice daily.
• Spray and swallow. You may take other Results RNA formulas immediately.
• Do not eat or drink for 2 minutes following.
• Take as recommended by your physician.
• Take twice daily to maintain optimal health.
Ultra-Pure Deionized Water, S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, L-Glutathione Tripeptides (Reduced), Lipoic Acid (R-Fraction), TMG (trimethylglycine).
Other Ingredients: Organic Peppermint (leaves) (Mentha x piperita), Ag
Take ACG Glutathione Extra Strength with the Total Body Detox System Extra Strength to provide additional support for natural detoxification.
Or purchase together in the Ultimate Body Detox System.
ADVANCED CELLULAR TECHNOLOGY
• Advanced Cellular Technology – delivers the power of each ingredient in the most eﬀective manner; promotes rapid absorption
• Absence of side eﬀects – no GI discomfort
• Intra-oral spray delivery – high patient compliance
• Maintenance application – can be taken daily for prophylaxis and support
PURITY AND QUALITY GUARANTEED
ACG Glutathione Extra Strength is produced under strict cGMP FDA guidelines for the manufacturing of dietary supplements. For purity and quality, ACG Glutathione Extra Strength contains no preservatives • no alcohol • no artificial coloring.